Monday, February 13, 2012

Update on Creativity, Action Aspects

Recent posts on this blog has mostly been about the Service project I am involved, so I decided to update with a post on my Creativity and Action aspects, that is Yearbook and Tennis.

Yearbook has been commencing as usual every week on Wednesdays. I am now helping out with miscellaneous pages instead of particular ones, and this week I start editing the Week Without Walls pages of Grades 6-11.

Tennis lessons have also continued, though a bit more irregularly than usual due to Mock Exams, assignments, etc. However, practices have been going on with the general focus being on improvement of skills and practicing for match-like situations.

In another creativity aspect, I have been doing art pieces comprising mostly of life-study paintings/sketches. This is something habitual that I have always engaged in, as I find art almost meditative. Even though I do not take the subject in school, I have not stopped doing random pieces at home, so I will be putting up some of them up on this blog soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment