Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Concluding tennis lessons.

As IB exams are fast approaching, we are now winding up our CAS requirements. Last Monday, I had my final tennis lesson for this semester. Since I have grown to quite like tennis, I will be starting lesson again in June, after the exams.

This lesson was quite intense, and fun at the same time, because our coach made it into an obstacle course. This tested our memory, concentration, stamina as well as our speed and accuracy.
We were required to hit the ball, which would come from any direction, twice: once at the base line and one at the service line, then hit a volley, then navigate our way through a rope ladder laid on the floor, and then around 10 cones, to come back and start again.

I had never done something like this for tennis before, so it was a new challenge.

Below are some pictures from my last tennis lesson. Please kindly ignore the retarded facial expressions :)



No comments:

Post a Comment